Social Media Campaign
Best Practices for following the Zonta Says NO to
End Violence Against Women Campaign on Social Media.
16 Days of Activism ZI Tool Kit
Detailed actions for clubs to take on each day of the Zonta Says NO campaign from November 25th – December 10th.
16 D4 Social Media Posts
District 4 content to upload for each day of the campaign.
16 Awareness Email Posts
Utilize the generic 2019 D4 email posts to help educate your community.
Zonta Says No Calendar
A concise calendar to promote and plan your campaign.
16 Days of Activism
November 25th to December 10th, 2020
Social media will play a significant role in Zonta Says NO to Violence Against Women’s presence during the 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence. Before 25 November there are three steps you can take right now, prior to the campaign kicking off on 25 November:
- Follow Zonta International and Zonta Says NO on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and like, comment and share the messages already being posted.
- Visit and bookmark www.zontasaysno.com.
- Focus on the main issue for this year’s Zonta Says NO to Violence Against Women campaign.
On this new website you will find all in one convenient location:
- Social Media Campanian using Best Practices for following the Zonta Says NO to End Violence Against Women campaign on Social Media
- 16 Days of Activism ZI Tool Kit offers detailed actions for clubs to take on each day of the Zonta Says NO campaign from November 25th to December 10th.
- 16 D4 Social Media Posts, with District 4 content to upload for each day of the campaign.
- 16 Awareness Email Posts, that you can choose to email to help educate your community.
- Zonta Says NO Calendar that pulls all the information together, suggestions in promoting and planning your campaign.
Remember, you will not be getting an email every day of the 16 days of Activism.
You will be able to share, like or copy and paste all the information that you feel is relevant to your club and your community. Have fun with this and remember to share your story to D4 [email protected] and to Zonta International. Share your actions on ZontaSaysNO.com. https://www.zonta.org/shareyourstory
“As the world faces the COVID-19 pandemic, instances of gender-based violence are on the rise. Now, more than ever, it is essential that we work together to end violence against women and girls.
Through the Zonta Says NO to Violence Against Women campaign, Zonta clubs around the world are uniting to raise their voices to bring awareness to this issue and advocate on behalf of gender-based violence survivors.”
Sharon Langenbeck, Ph.D.
Zonta International President